Friday, November 20, 2015

Pride and Prejudice

"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austin. I read this book because I saw the movie. I love movies when the characters wear long and beautiful dresses, they attend to the balls and everyone call each other "Mister/Misses" even if they are married! But not only movies. I love also books like that, for example "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte <3, "Wuthering hights" by Emily Bronte, "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens, etc..

I think it is better to see the movie first and then read a book because the other way makes the movie hopeless even if it's good. So it is so just to appreciaete the movie.
This book is about a miss who comes from poor family and she has a lot of sisters to get married. She met MR. Darcy of whom she had heard is a muckety-muck. She think that he ruind her sister's marriage with a friend of Darcy, because she was poor. And there are a lot of bad things about him that she heard but they weren't true ... So she is prejudiced to him. Finelly he admitted he is in love with her but she can't accept this. After a while she finds out the things she thought about him wasn't true and he is acctually pretty good man for a husband and that she loves him too. She tells it to him and her father approves the marriage. I love this love story because I think it is different then others.

No comments:

Post a Comment