Friday, December 18, 2015

Thoughts

The thing I love about reading books is when I imagine that story, when I become the character in the book. When I feel exact thing he feels. When he feels sad or confused, so am I. When you imagine these things you are in different world. When you are miserable you can take a book and read something that is beautifull or some happy-ending story and you can feel better. When the book is good, you don't want to stop reading it. You want to know what will happen. And interesting feeling is when you finish reading a book, you don't know what to do. You are still in the book's world. You don't want to exit it. But only the good books can make it.

But there were many books that I didn't like, for example "The Trial" by Kafka. It is about the trial of the main character who is occused of something but he can't find out of what. So he has a trial and what's more funny he is sentenced but he don't know what was his crime.... Another book I didn't like was "The Deluge" by Henryk Sienkiewicz. It is polish epopee so it is important for us to know this book. And of course Sienkiewicz is the Nobel prize winner so he is important for us. But the book has many characters and many plots and I think it is too hard for me to read or for any teenager. I think it might be a good story but you have to grow up to this. And I haven't yet... And there are many books that are similar to "The Deluge" and that is why students don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment