Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Angel's Game

"The Angel's Game" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

This is my favourite book among all of these I have read. I found it at my sister's shelf, by accident. I was just bored and I wanted to read something. I had two options: "The Angel's Game" by some author I haven't heard about.... and one of Paulo Coelho's book (my sister liked his books very much when she was a teenager). I just thought that this one with mysterious title will be more interesting. So I started... And I couldn't stop...

It is about a writer who was commissioned to write a religion book like "new Bible" by mysterious publisher Andreas Corelli. This character is really odd, and it seems that he has a magic power. For me he is somebody like devil who makes a pact with human (so it is a bit similar to Faust but the main character of this book : David Martin gets only money and wierd experience). From the other sight, it seems like David has only imaginations about this figure and he  doesn't really exist which is in some way confirmed in the next Zafón's books.  This book is also about love, murders and unsolved cases. So it is really Mysterious book with a capital M. Of course the murders in this plot are conected with the main character but from the David's point of view , he didn't commit any of them. But in the same time he is charged...
I love this book because of its mysterious. There are a lot of things that I'm not sure if they are true or not.

This is my favourite book because when I read it I am overwhelmed of it. There is a beautiful love but the lovers can't be together and finelly one of them is dead of course in mysterious way which is veeery sad...You love your character David and you feel like you were him: when he's in trouble, you feel like you were in trouble, when he lose his love it is your heart which is broken, you cry.
I also love the part in this book which is at more or less the end of the book when everything you have read comes out as NOT TRUE. it was really confusing...Because you don't know if it was true, or not... and the Book doesn't answear this question, and neither the next one in this serie. But i loved this part just because of that.

I cannot wait until the next part will be published... to know how the plot ends and what was true and what was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment